Your shopping cart is empty!
HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
- We collect "personal" information from you when you provide it to us. For example, if you purchase a product from us, we may collect your name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number and email address. If you sign up to receive a newsletter, we will collect your email address. If you take advantage of special services offered by us, we may collect other personal information about you.
WHAT WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION
- We are committed to protecting your privacy. Under no circumstances do we rent, trade or share your e-mail address with any other company for their marketing purposes without your consent. We use your personal information for internal purposes such as processing and keeping you informed of your order. To improve our ability to serve you relevant ads across the Internet for products that will be more interesting to you, we may provide your personal information to our advertising agents that use your information solely for our advertising purposes. You may, from time to time, receive information from us about new features, new services and special offers we think you'll find valuable. If you take advantage of special offers made by our marketing partners, we may, with your consent, transfer your personal information to them. We may share your mailing address with select third parties.
- The personal information that you give us when you place an order is used to process and fulfill your order. We also use your personal information for our own internal purposes, such as providing customer support or providing, maintaining, evaluating and improving our products and services.
-We partner with one or more credit card processing companies to assist us in processing your payment. However, those companies do not retain, share, store, or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- We may disclose the personal and non-personal information of our customers to any successor-in-interest of ours, such as a company that acquires our business. We may need to disclose your personal information when required by law or when we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process.
YOUR CHOICE TO OPT-OUT OF CERTAIN COMMUNICATIONS
- If you are no longer interested in receiving e-mail announcements and other marketing information from us, please e-mail your request to www.eastonartgalleries.com. Please include your complete name, e-mail address and mailing address. Note that you may still receive customer service related communications from us.
WE LINK TO OTHER WEBSITES
- Our website may contain links to websites operated by other companies. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other websites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of such other websites. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by our website.
IP ADDRESS AND COOKIES
- We also collect "non-personal" information from you, such as your browser type, the URL of the previous web site you visited, your ISP, operating system, and your IP address. "Non-personal" information cannot be easily used to personally identify you. We may use your non-personal information to help diagnose problems with our server and to administer our website. Your non-personal information may also be used to gather broad demographic information and to recognize customer traffic patterns and website usage. This information aids us in merchandising and in developing the design and layout of the website.
- We use a third-party service provider to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet and sometimes on this site. They may collect anonymous information about your visits to our Web site, and your interaction with our products and services. They may also use information about your visits to this and other Web sites to target advertisements for goods and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a pixel tag, which is industry standard technology used by most major web sites. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process. They do not know the name, phone number, address, email address, or any personally identifying information about the user. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this anonymous information used by our third party service provider, please click here. You can also read more about online marketing practices and the technologies that support them by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative's website by clicking here.
HOW WE PROTCT YOUR INFORMANTION
- The security of your personal information is very important to us.
- When you enter sensitive information such as a credit card number on our registration or order forms, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). For purchases made online with credit cards, we store your credit card number in encrypted form for a limited amount of time, and our employees do not have access to this information. We do not store PIN data or 3-digit security codes.
- We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us from unauthorized access or disclosure, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We assume no liability for any disclosure of data due to errors in transmission, unauthorized third party access or other acts of third parties, or other acts or omissions.
- Our services are intended for users ages 18 and older. Accordingly, we will not knowingly collect or use any personal information from persons that we know to be under the age of 18. In addition, we will delete any information in our database that we know originates from a child under the age of 18.
UPDATING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMANTION
- If your personal information changes, you may correct, update or remove personal information previously provided to us by contacting our customer support team.
The marriage of web, mobile and virtual reality, creating new
ways of presenting managing and seeling your art
See Our Plans
Download free guide
Online Gallery Web & Mobile Apps Social Media Integration Virtual Reality Gallery Unlimited Works of Art Basic Technical Support
All of the features of the Basic Plan 24 hr Tech Support Inclusion in the “Art In Place” Placement Program.
All of the Deluxe Plan Features, plus:Monthly email blasts Enhanced Social Media Live Studio Interview Artwork Management.